We are a couple months away from 2018 and 2020 is fast approaching. Of course most people would agree that Americas current Presidential election was anything less than ideal. Donald Trump stormed the office and all his trolls took over Washington DC. He has continued to spit out nonsense and distract the American people as well as the world with his rhetoric. But, enough about Trump and his Demogorgons. If Donald Trump could be president, then why not me, The Rock, Kanye West, or better yet, Meek Mill!
Quotes from Meek Mill music that build my case
- “Only the limits of your imaginations can determine how far you go in life” – Meek Mill
- “Work harder than anybody you’ve ever seen. That’s what I believe.” –Meek Mill
- “Don’t give up, the beginning is always the hardest.” – Meek Mill
- “Live in the lead, but work hard like your trying to catch up.” – Meek Mill
- “I work hard. I focus on myself and putting food on my dinner table before anything else. I don’t worry about other artists. Worrying about the next person in a negative way is the wrong way to be.” – Meek Mill
"1942 Flows""Started off poor with plans to earn more Now we own stores and f--k the baddest whores I was on tour with n----s that's so raw Started selling white, we won't sell it no more"
"These Scars" No more Rollies, I'm just buying more properties. Young n---as watching me, give 'em that game properly"
"Heavy Heart" "Cut the grass and all the snakes gone surface, nobody's perfect/Showed the cash, he kinda made me nervous, maybe I'm trippin'/Hoping this paranoia from all this shit that we been in/Watched you pour gasoline, and burned out all of your bridges/Nigga, you suck at friendships, something you got to live with"
"1942 Flows" "I'm like, Trump ain't feelin' us, cops still killin' us/Niggas takin' shots, can't stop me, they ain't real enough/Cut her off, act like she's dead and it's killing her/New dawn, Hermes seat, I let the ceiling up/Just to get to kill 'em softly/Ooh, get them off me, try to crucify me like I'm Jesus the way she cross me"
"Issues" "Lord, forgive me for my sins, used to pray to get a brick/Nigga icy like it's hockey, and I'm playin' with them sticks/He don't like me, but he gotta respect the fact we gettin' rich/Nigga threw a shot and missed me, threw ’em back and he got hit/Brrrt, brrrt/Went from public housing to a glass house/Fuckin' famous bitches in my trap house/My main bitch fight my side bitch, Kash Doll/The only way to keep them quiet when I cash out"